Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fun Get Away



I surprised Scott with a MUCH needed little get away. With life, work, Scott's surgery and 3 kids, we both needed some relaxation. So i told him to be home as soon as he could from work and we took off! My sister machelle was nice enough to come down to my house to watch the kiddies while Scott and i had a chance to have a little time with each other. I had wanted to go to the Living Aquarium, so after we had dinner at Ruby River (yum) we decided to check it out. and i got some fun pictures.



EELS, Jelly fish, Lobsters, Octopus, Sea Horses, Star Fish, And Sting Rays. We got to actually TOUCH the sting rays, i will admit i didn't want to and i made Scott do it first. I had to really MAKE myself do it! They are rubbery and slimy, but i did it!



We had a really fun 2 days! It was very relaxing and really fun! We both agreed we need to do this more often, but I'll pass on the sting rays next time.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That was a great idea!! Too bad it wasn't a girls getaway ha ha ha Next time for sure! No seriously that was great that you and Scott were able to have some quality time together.

The Brown's said...

I AM GLAD THAT YOU GOT TO GET AWAY FOR A FEW MINUTES. YOU DESERVED IT!!!