Friday, April 17, 2009

{Cheree's Senior Photo Shoot}

My sister cheree asked me to take her senior photo's. She wanted to do something UN-TRADITIONAL.....so no cap and gown here! We set out in ogden and layton and found some sweet photo op spots! A few wardrobe changes, and the MOST photogenic person i know and we got A TON OF GREAT SHOTS! I took 153 "keeper" photo's total deleting unwanted ones as we went, and as you can imagine it made it really hard to decide which ones to post. So HERE is my TOP TEN photo's of CHEREE'S Class of 2009 SHOOT! Let me know what you think!











Photography and editing by : Malinda Andrew

For more from this shoot check out : http://www.malindasdesignsphoto.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

The Brown's said...

OH MY GOSH MALINDA!!! LOVE them. You are so talented. Yes Cheree is BEAUTIFUL and you did a great job of capturing that. Way to go!

You still intrested in doing my family??:O)

Julie said...

WOW! My jaw dropped:) those picts are FAB.

Unknown said...

I'm impressed Malinda! cheree's pics look amazing. I can't believe she is graduating...man time goes by so fast. Looks great!

Natasha said...

I think that the last one is my favorite! I just love these!

Amber Winward said...

she is adorable! I'm so jealous- you'll totally have to tell me your secret places- love them all! great job!

Amy said...

You are so talented! I love them!

Ashley said...

Great pictures. Gosh, 1999 to 2009. k, I feel old.