Tuesday, May 26, 2009

{Day 4 Sea World}

Day 4 Sea World.  This was a fun day.  Scott and the kids had never been here before and i hadn't been since i was really young so it was a really fun stop on our trip.
Dolphin Show
Seal Show
Shamu...yes I'm in the 4Th row and YES we got SOAKED it was good times
Sting Ray Enclosure
Everyone getting up close and personal with the sting rays, they were really slimy.
The night seal show with a HUGE walrus
The pets rule show.  The kids loved this. lots of different trained pets doing silly tricks.
Penguins
Night time shamu show, they actually soaked people during this show it was out of control.  i was glad we weren't in the soak zone for this one...lol
Bring on the glowing toys for the show.
The kids with their shamu lights! 
Then we left Sunday and drove to st. George again stayed over and made it home Monday afternoon! thanks again Ben and Becky for letting us stay with you guys and hanging out with us! we had a great time! you guys rock! 

4 comments:

Amy said...

Fun! I haven't been to sea world for a long time either! I need to put that on our list for sure!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a awesome time. I loved sea world so much more the last time that i went. Shamoooooooooo! we love youuuuuuu!

The Brown's said...

I am so glad that you guys got to go! It looks like an amazing trip!

p.s. LOVE the kids fanny packs! I wonder what is in them... fruit snacks and gum???

Q said...

Looks like a great vacation, with lots of fun times. Looking through the pics, I really like Taylor's haircut; she seems so much older!