Just found out today that I've had another card accepted for publication in CARDS magazine the DEC 2009 issue! which is great seeing the stress of my kitchen table breaking is making for a interesting Saturday! ha ha! good times! I'm so excited! :) thanks alisha! here are some pics of the card.
Can I have your autograph??? shhhhesh maybe you should just start your own mag... you have so many faithful fans!!! You go girl!!! Hey did I mention that I want to be your manager??? haha
i'm a stay at home mom of 4 awesome kids who keep me really busy. I love to take pictures, and i love to scrapbook so it's a perfect match. Basically if it's crafty? i want to do it! :)
1 comment:
Can I have your autograph???
shhhhesh maybe you should just start your own mag... you have so many faithful fans!!!
You go girl!!! Hey did I mention that I want to be your manager??? haha
Post a Comment