Monday, January 11, 2010

{Ring Evolution}

My wedding ring has evolved over the years :) We've added to it over time. Not on purpose really but it's just kinda happened that way. here is the first ....
The engagement RING
The additional band that i added the day we got married.
then a few years later i added ANOTHER small band to make it even and symmetrical.
Then for Christmas this year i got 2 thin diamond bands to add to my ring! i love it! I never planned on making so many changes to my wedding ring, but I'm loving the end result! thanks honey.

4 comments:

Q said...

Very nice; I never thought of adding to the wedding ring either, but it looks fabulous!

Amy said...

I've added to mine also. I love it! BLING BLING!

Ashley said...

wow.
kind of symbolizes evolving together...
it's beautiful.

Jess said...

That is beautiful! Really! I love it!