skip to main |
skip to sidebar
{13 weeks}
I'm hoping this week goes fast.... so the morning sickness will start to mellow out. Man it seems like it's kicked my butt this go around even with the medication. but here is some interesting facts about a baby at 13 weeks!
How your baby's growing:
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.
1 comment:
for some reason the comparison to the shrimp almost makes me want to vomit...
but I have been doing a lot of that lately. My head has been in a toilet... I am one week behind ya.
Post a Comment