Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN


Taylor started kindergarten today! Aug. 25th 2008! and i don't know if i'm happy or not? haha! it's kinda weird to be old enough to have a 5 year old! feels like yesterday when we brought her home from the hospital and now she's going to school! she's excited though and loves it ! she had a great time in pre-school so i'm sure she's going to have a blast at kindergarten! of course she loves the clothes, and setting out an outfit, and finding a matching bow! haha what a girl! but i'm excited for her to learn and grow! GOOD LUCK TAYLOR!


2 comments:

The Brown's said...

she looks so cute in her first day of school clothes.

I know Malinda somewhere deep down inside you were doing the happy dance:O) don't worry ALL us Mom's were!!!

Selfieprotection said...

It does seem like you just brought her home from the hospital. I have been having a hard time dealing with the fact that I am alod enough to have a 1st grader and my babies will be going to kindergaten next year it is so weird. I am starting to understand that life here on earth is only seconds compared to what we knew and will know in heaven, because time sure is going to fast. Good luck T
aylor