Thursday, October 16, 2008

My First Class @ Heartfelt Creations!~

My first class was a lot of fun! things went smoothly and i only forgot a FEW things in kits, haha! It was a fun REUNION on top of a fun class! 2 of my friends from high school (beKah & beCCa) signed up for my class who i haven't seen in years so it was a blast to catch up with them while scrapping away! Thanks to everyone who signed up! Jamie it was good to see you in between feedings! thanks for signing up for my class too! it was a fun night to say the least!


2 comments:

The Brown's said...

Malinda I as so sorry that i talked to you yesterday and I forgot to tell you good luck! Don't hate me beacuse I am retarded -k-?

Wendy Lojik said...

Congrats on the new classes!
You are amazing!