So I heard a lady on the radio today that works from home. She does scrap booking surrogacy. So like people give her their photos and she makes the pages for them. -k- that is exactly what I need! Super cute pages. (sigh) wish I had that kind of patience and talent. How did the boutique go? I got stuck at Holy Cow before the big game... for sure give me a heads-up next time.
i'm a stay at home mom of 4 awesome kids who keep me really busy. I love to take pictures, and i love to scrapbook so it's a perfect match. Basically if it's crafty? i want to do it! :)
3 comments:
cute layouts malinda. I was hoping on the sweet cheeks page we would see some bum but thats ok!!!
p.s. LOVED the beach page
Did you do all those in 2.5 seconds? jk jk jk jk jk
You are amazing as always...I love your style
So I heard a lady on the radio today that works from home. She does scrap booking surrogacy. So like people give her their photos and she makes the pages for them. -k- that is exactly what I need! Super cute pages. (sigh) wish I had that kind of patience and talent. How did the boutique go? I got stuck at Holy Cow before the big game... for sure give me a heads-up next time.
Post a Comment