the pictures turned out soooooo stinkin cute! by the way the guy who helped me vote wore a button that said "kiss me i voted" i would have but i didn't know where his lips had been!:O)
i'm a stay at home mom of 4 awesome kids who keep me really busy. I love to take pictures, and i love to scrapbook so it's a perfect match. Basically if it's crafty? i want to do it! :)
4 comments:
I LOVE your family pictures and I LOVE how you hung them on your wall-- SO cute!!!!
the pictures turned out soooooo stinkin cute! by the way the guy who helped me vote wore a button that said "kiss me i voted" i would have but i didn't know where his lips had been!:O)
cute family pics malinda...but they always are!
Way, way cute! I love how they are arranged! You are so crafty!!!
Post a Comment