Wednesday, January 7, 2009

{ CARD VOTE }

My friend Amy in I while scrapbooking last Saturday, thought of a great card. I'm posting the 2 different versions, because I'm not sure which one to submit~ let me know what you think ~! ha ha! it's awesome i know! ha ha lol!




You're a Genius, Thanks (is what the inside says)

4 comments:

Amy said...

You know my vote! I like the first one.

Ashley said...

Dear Martha,

I like them both, but... something about the second one, maybe the green lace and two red jewels remind me of christmas holly, mistletoe, whatever its called--and I am soooo over Christmas this year! So my vote is for the first one:)

Phat Bri said...

I like the second one because the lines running through the e=mc2 makes me think of science and math, third dimension type stuff, the ingraspable (is that even a word) stuff. Both cute though.

Q

The Brown's said...

Irene you know how I feel about your cards! LOVE THEM if you didn't already know that:O) I really actually like the second one
It just pops out at me. Thanks for asking for my vote it was very diplomatic of you!