Thursday, January 8, 2009

{Kids}

I got the kids each 1 new item of clothes and wanted to take their pics in them because they looked so darling, Taylor and Jaxson complied but Cooper was a no go! so here are the pics i took of the willing participants! and the only ones i took of cooper fighting me to take some! ENJOY! :)


I couldn't resist this grey and hot pink top in the clearance section at target, and just like i pictured it looks totally cute on my little Taylor. She's a cutie that's for sure!

And how could i say no this RAD cassette tape jacket (also in clearance SCORE) for jaxson! so dang cute and such his personality! AWESOME!

Close up anyone??

He has a rockin jacket too if he would have only sat still long enough for me to take a pic of it.

My baby boy!

1 comment:

Amy said...

SO CUTE!!! I love Taylor's dog tag and Jax's mohawk!