Friday, February 6, 2009

{Thought a day JAR}

It's been a long time since i've made a thought jar. I made one that was filled with thoughts, to-do's, inside jokes, etc. I had a lot of fun making it. I found some items that coordinated to some things on the paper strips inside the jar and labeled them so they can be used when certain ones are chosen! I can't wait to make another one, for a baby shower, wedding gift, birthday, or just because! it was a BLAST!



3 comments:

The Brown's said...

what a cute idea Irene!!!!

This is why I don't have to be creative:O) I have you!

Fugal Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fugal Family said...

It was the most THOUGHTFUL gift I have received in a long time...Thank you, thank you, thank you! Every day I read a new thought, it makes me smile. Yesterday was "Hold on a chicken sandwich..." Today was "Wear your favorite outfit" which I am doing!

You are so nice, fun and creative! Thanks!