Tuesday, February 3, 2009

{We're EXPECTING}

Yes you read the heading right..... we're expecting.... and let me explain. We were sitting there minding our own business watching American Idol as a family, when taylor climbed onto scott and said: "What???? We are having a BABY????" while lifting up his shirt and checking...... Scott looked at me with this face of horror, and denial that his stomach could be big enough that this might be mistaken for another baby.... i was laughing so hard... and taylor lifted it up again and said: "Yep there is defiantly a baby coming" oh man...... i was in tears at this point .... scott is still in shock and hasn't said a word at this point.... then taylor said something funnier than we thought possible.... she lifted up his shirt again and said....

"Ohhhhhhhh it's not a baby......... IT'S JUST ALL THOSE CHIPS!" hahahaha oh man hahaha so hilarious i was crying tears and literally fell off my seat laughing! good times! thanks taylor!

4 comments:

The Brown's said...

okay so i almost peed my pants!!!
That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!
I swear I will never eat another dorito in my life without thinking of this story! AWESOME!!!!

Amy said...

Taylor is my most favorite person ever! OHHHHHHH so funny!

Guess Scott needs to come work out with us huh?

Roo said...

That's so funny. I was really thinking that you were. good entry!

Ashley said...

Hil.ar.ious!