Wednesday, June 25, 2008

@ The Craft Fair

Lehi round up days is here again, and the kids and i headed to the craft fair at wines park. we met up with my friend Stephanie and her 2 daughters. it was fun times! there was a little stage set up so of course the kids had to stop and dance a little, with jaxson on the spatula guitar. there were lots of cute crafts to be sold! and Lot's of good idea's and inspiration. we even got to try some homemade dough nuts! YUM! and then after mommy's shopping was done the kids went and played on the playground. they really enjoyed it!







3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh I wish I lived closer so I could come hang with ya! VERY SOON I HOPE!

janis said...

OK how do you do the black and white picture with some color to it?

Selfieprotection said...

Thanks for letting me know about the craft fair. I am so getting over there.