Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Published Work

Cards Magazine

I've been fortunate enough to get recognized for the hobby that i love. i was born and raised making all things crafty, so i thank my mother for the GENE or "disease" as we call it. ha ha! My first card was published in the JULY 2008 issue of CARDS magazine. I've got 3 more coming up in future CARD magazines as well! and i can't wait! I'm humbled and excited to see where these opportunities take me with my hobby! i do know one thing i LOVE to do it. and ENJOY it so much! and that's enough for me! the rest is just extra fun!

4 comments:

Amy said...

You are incredible! I am so lucky to be a part of our scrap group so I can reap the benefits of your work!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! That is really exciting.

The Brown's said...

I love that I know someone famous!!!!

Leesa said...

Cool Beans Chicky! You are awesome!