Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Scott


The latest on Scott,


he's feeling good and already back at work! i think it's a little crazy... but he's feeling better which is good. now that the initial effects of the surgery have worn off, he's really noticed the difference. he hasn't had any chest pain or tightness. that's been a huge relief for him. he's still a little fatigued from the surgery which is totally to be expected. but yesterday was his first full day back at work and he did it! we are excited to see how good he feels in the coming months as his body continues to heal! we are so thankful for modern medicine and the power of the priesthood to help comfort us when we go through life's trials!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah...cute, cute blog! I am so excited that you are blogging, it's a fun way to keep in touch! I'm also glad that Scott is doing so well! That's incredible! You have such a darling fam. I linked your blog on mine too!

The Brown's said...

Way to go Scott!!!

Selfieprotection said...

I am so glad you are blogging now I miss you amd your cute family. I am so sorry for what Scott just went through I am so glad he is ok. I know I was scared last year when my Scott was in the Hospital for 3 months. I know we are so grateful for the priesthood and the many blessings we recieve from it. keep in touch www.westbunch.blogspot.com

janis said...

Yay! You finally got a blog. It's about time! I miss your face.

Phat Bri said...

I think Scott should shave the goatee and leave just the 'stache. it would be aWESOME.

Bri