The Super Rad concert of the year.... LIKE ALWAYS! The aquabats never cease to put on a rad show! and with performances by DJ lance rock , (plex & broby) from Yo Gabba Gabba, and The Suburban Legends! it was a KILLER show! i've seen them so many times, but every time it's something new and hilarious! me and my sisters had a great time! matching shirts and all! I even got some moshing in... man i'm old! haha! i was thinking about the first time i saw them.... IN JR. HIGH.... and i'm still seeing them... haha... makes me feel old, but then i looked around the crowd and saw LOTS OF PEOPLE my age so then i felt a little better! haha! good times! TIGER vs SPRINKLER BABY! If you get the chance to go see THE AQUABATS i suggest you DO it! Come on ... TRY IT.... YOU'LL LIKE IT! 
On our way to the rockin' Show!

On our way to the rockin' Show!
DJ Lance Rock, & The Bat Commander
Matching Shirts are a GO!

Moshing..........
Sing along
"With your fist held high and a hitch in your step you've got it all there's no reason to lie! Look at me Look at me Look at me i'm a winner!"


3 comments:
I don't even know what the Aquabats are but I have this weird sensation (try it you'll like it) Oh my gosh I'm going to the next concert!
you crack me up Irene!
i think thats you new name isn't it?:O)
Post a Comment