Tuesday, December 23, 2008

{ Christmas Lights Tradition }

Every year growing up we went to see the lights, and I've loved carrying on this tradition with my kids! We went to the lights at thanksgiving point and had a great time! they kids are ecstatic to see all the fun light displays! Cooper was especially hilarious, pointing frantically and saying what's that ... what's that.... what's that over and over! so much fun!

Taylor didn't want a picture taken, she said "can't we just see the lights?" haha the other 2 kids are elated!
Coop pointing at all the lights out the windows!

Jaxson having a great old time!
Flying deer

Santa's toy shop
The north pole!
Hello Santa!
I'm so glad they end with pictures of the savior and a brief summary of his birth! I want my kids to remember why we celebrate Christmas, and that the coming of our lord is so important and really happened! I'm thankful for my knowledge of my savior, and i know he lives and he loves us and wants us to live with him again! and i was really touched by this painting at the lights! Merry Christmas! He is the reason for the season!

No comments: