I got the greatest new cartridge for the cricut today called WILDCARD. On the front was a picture of what else??? BUT AN OWL! so it had to be mine! the whole disc is all about card making. It not only cuts out the cards but the matching envelope and saying, it also includes an alphabet! HOLY SMOKES! THIS CARTRIDGE HAS EVERYTHING! i love it so much! here is my first card made from the new goods! HOOO HOOO it's a hoot! love it!
Stitchwell Minizine | Snail Mail Cub
3 weeks ago

2 comments:
cute! I can wait to see what AWESOMENESS you creat with it!
So my MIL bought this thingy majiggy at Walmarts after Thanksgiving sale. She is a scrapbooker. So, for Christmas I want to get her a cute template-- and thought of you! (Thank goodness you posted about it) Can you give me any advise, like where to buy or a cute one to get, any good deals?
Post a Comment