Here are some more of the photo's from the awesome paramore and no doubt concert i went to on memorial day.
Paramore rocked the house.
They even played their songs from the twilight soundtrack.
she can really sing. she's got a KILLER set of pipes. man.
Julie, Me, Machelle
can you tell I'm tired? and sunburned? with sunglasses tan ? we literally just got home from Cali in time for me to get ready and head out for the show.
NO DOUBT
GWEN WAS SO AWESOME
I LOVED THEIR SETS.
GOOD TIMES AND A GREAT SHOW!

3 comments:
Holy Smokes those pictures bring back serious memories! That concert was Bangin! WORD.
how fun!
K. I am so pissed you saw this show. I was gonna go, but my best friend chose to get married the 29th and yeah...I had to be there instead. I've seen Gwen 2 times solo and she freakin' ROCKS. I love her. Ummm...I still have your tupperware. Haha. Now that it's summer let's get together so I can bring it to you. And FYI, my car doesn't smell like dressing anymore. :) ha.
Post a Comment