Wednesday, March 18, 2009

{From Me To You}

I just learned of this great idea from a blog and wanted to continue it...

The first five people to respond to this post, which means leave a comment on this post, will get something made by me! It might be a fun project, a sweet letter to you from me, or some yummy goodies, you might be surprised what you get! Give it a try!


Limitations/Stipulations/Regulations, etc.

1-I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2-What I create will be just for you.
3-It'll be done this year.
4-You have no clue what it's going to be.
5-I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? You must re -post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to leave a comment, win a lovely little treat for themselves! Have fun! If you're far away, just send me your mailing address (
malindasdesigns@gmail.com)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh yeah! Any treat from you will be GOOD TIMES! I'm in!

Selfieprotection said...

I am totally in for a treat from you! Alot of my friends have been doing this but I am always to late!