Sunday, March 8, 2009

{ Visiting K8ty }

I drove to Idaho on sat. to attend my friend Katy's baby shower. it was SO GREAT to see her! we were pretty much inseparable in high school, or joined at the hip you might say, and it's been hard having her in Idaho these last 3 years! i miss her face! so it was good to see her and her cute prego tummy! here are some pics and a Layout i did !




Katy I've been so lucky to have you as a friend! Thanks! Stellar is one lucky guy to have you as his MOTHER! I had a great visit and will be visiting very soon! whether Katy wants me to or not! ha ha! good times!

2 comments:

The Brown's said...

What a fun weekend. Cute layout and photo shoot:O)

Steve and Katy said...

Awww! Thanks! I love you! I hope I see you sooner then usual. I wish I could make it to the BBQ. But I guess I have to have a baby or something..... hehe. Anyway, Love your guts!