I got invited to a hat party and i was a little hesitant... I've never liked how i look in a hat and also never had long enough hair to feel like i could wear one... but THANKS AMY for inviting me to your hat party! i found some super cute ones i could pull off with my hair cut! here is a pic of us out on the town sporting our new hats!
From left to right: Amy, Malinda, Mindi, & Mandee! sweet hats yes? thanks to dave, amy's husband amy and i are laughing in my pic of the hats, haha! but it's the only one i've got~! i'll just say... CANDID! hahaha! good times ladies!
From left to right: Amy, Malinda, Mindi, & Mandee! sweet hats yes? thanks to dave, amy's husband amy and i are laughing in my pic of the hats, haha! but it's the only one i've got~! i'll just say... CANDID! hahaha! good times ladies!

2 comments:
That was such a fun day! More to come for SURE! We are so HOT in our hats!
THese are GREAT hats...can't believe I had to miss the party....argh.
Post a Comment