Sunday, March 1, 2009

{Mc Hammer & Vanilla Ice}

Yeah you read that right.... we went to MC HAMMER and Vanilla ICE on friday. it literally was a ONCE in a lifetime event. I didn't realize that they were ONLY playing this one show together. The only positive i can say about this show is:
1. I got to dress up (which i'm always finding some reason too)
2. I convinced SCOTT to dress up
3. This will prob. NEVER happen again and i can say i attended
4. I got to do the "hammer shuffle" WITH MC HAMMER HIM SELF.
5. I got a SwEeT t-shirt with my girls! So we could remember it for life! Hammer and Ice
Bad lighting, but scott and i dressed up in some 80's hitsDinner
Waiting in line for HAMMER
Amy and I sportin our STUFF! word to your motha!~
Keeping up with the 80's trend i didn't take my nice camera to the concert. They usually aren't allowed, as well as i didn't want to lug it around so i went OLD SCHOOL and used a disposable camera with a chargeable flash! haha. I found myself checking the pretend display screen after every pic and then being disappointed that i couldn't see what i just captured! haha! so more pics will come once i get them developed and scanned! GOOD TIMES! Go ninja go ninja go!





4 comments:

Amy said...

What a freakin good time! Thanks for being the one I could count on to stay the ENTIRE time! You Rock!

The Brown's said...

cant touch this....
just wanted to get in on the action:O)
Glad you had a good time. You guys looked awesome!

sarah said...

stop, collaborate and listen.... you ares so fab for going AND dressing up. my little sister went for her friend's band who was opening but she couldn't fully appreciate it because she was born it 1986. by the way, your outfits were great

Ashley said...

hilarious! BTW I was playing ball with Mel last night. (okay I should say 'church ball'-- we were playing with Potter and her ward for the region tournament. Mel was talking about how she wants to play with a league. So, I gave her your number, hope that's okay. Since we all live in Lehi, including Aubrey we were thinking we should try to get a team together. I know your just smirking, thinking yeah right, since I have not made it to any of your games. But, I really do want to play! It is better for me when I have a schedule... no surgery and no high school team I need to support.... ya know?